• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: After this week

Share/Bookmark

After this week

I'm going to take up heavy drinking, smoking three no four packs of cigarettes a day with the occasional five cigars, play chicken in heavy traffic, eat tons of fatty foods, trash my PC, sell all my musical equipment and buy a pickup truck, drive around swearing and cussing at everyone, go live on a farm, load the livestock with all sorts of biological growth hormones and whither away to oblivion as the fattest person on earth in bed watching Oprah give away things that aren’t hers to give away in the first place!
    But first, I want to visit Italy.

News at eleven!

Sure. The whole worlds crazy but I'm alright!

Oh, I forgot ... sell all my music books and buy a gardening guide for people who hate gardening because it makes no sense to plant hundreds of dollars in annuals just to pull them out in two or three months! Very therapeutic!
    Styxx

Re: After this week

I think it may be Kaui Vacation time...

Smile Re: After this week

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    I'm going to take up heavy drinking, smoking three no four packs of cigarettes a day with the occasional five cigars, play chicken in heavy traffic, eat tons of fatty foods, trash my PC, sell all my musical equipment and buy a pickup truck, drive around swearing and cussing at everyone, go live on a farm, load the livestock with all sorts of biological growth hormones and whither away to oblivion as the fattest person on earth in bed watching Oprah give away things that aren’t hers to give away in the first place!
    But first, I want to visit Italy.

News at eleven!

Sure. The whole worlds crazy but I'm alright!

Oh, I forgot ... sell all my music books and buy a gardening guide for people who hate gardening because it makes no sense to plant hundreds of dollars in annuals just to pull them out in two or three months! Very therapeutic!
    YEAH! First of all visit Italy!

Probably you go back to the music, after a contact with my old inspiring country, but if after the visit you still want to go on with your plan, then you are in the right place to find fat food and heavy drinking, but the quality will be certainly better!

If you need to kill your self with food, at least you will really enjoy!

Italians can really say: "Fat is beautiful? May be no. Anyway: look at me, I'm fat, but I'm happy..."

I'm going to take up heavy drinking, smoking three no four packs of cigarettes a day with the occasional five cigars, play chicken in heavy traffic, eat tons of fatty foods, trash my PC, sell all my musical equipment and buy a pickup truck, drive around swearing and cussing at everyone, go live on a farm, load the livestock with all sorts of biological growth hormones and whither away to oblivion as the fattest person on earth in bed watching Oprah give away things that aren?t hers to give away in the first place!
    I thought you were in Buffalo???

This sounds like everyday life in Northwest Florida!

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio
    Anyway: look at me, I'm fat, but I'm happy..."
    Wasn't that a Cat Stevens song? Before he became a dangerous terrorist, of course.

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by newmewzikboy
    I think it may be Kaui Vacation time...
    Ah ha! The problem is I would stay for the rest of my life. Maybe that's not so much a problem afterall.

Fabio - It's been one of my life long dreams to visit Italy where my father and mother's parents are from. As for the food, more the merrier! !
    Styxx

Kaui is much better.

Remember the great plague of 1347 started in Catania and Messina, so make sure you take some AirBourne

Talking Re: After this week

Kaui is much better.

Remember the great plague of 1347 started in Catania and Messina, so make sure you take some AirBourne
    Any place is better than Beeffalo! Buffalo is the only place I know where even the dead are bored!
    Styxx

Any place is better than Beeffalo! Buffalo is the only place I know where even the dead are bored!
    I lived in Rochester for a year. It was the worse year of my life. Most of family is from buffalo. I would never go back there.

I lived in Rochester for a year. It was the worse year of my life. Most of family is from buffalo. I would never go back there.
    Oh God bless you and how lucky you are. Things just got worse this year with Eire county loosing so much money and people leaving in droves. My prediction is Buffalo will become America's first modern ghost town! I've been driving my wife nuts talking about leaving. But with four children still in school and family, she doesn't want to leave ... yet. Be that it may, ask anyone of the kids and they want to move! Such is life...
    Styxx

Go Back to forum