I'm using GPO with SONAR 4 Producer Edition. Here's the problem:
1. I open GPO and load a suitable orchestral template.
2. I open SONAR 4 PE, set up audio and MIDI tracks, assign tracks to their corresponding GPO players and subsequent instrument slots.
3. I save the SONAR project file, then save the GPO template as a corresponding template for the SONAR project.
4. I close both SONAR and GPO.
5. I re-open GPO, load the GPO template for the SONAR project, then I re-open SONAR.
6. I find that I must reassign all the tracks in the SONAR project file to their corresponding GPO players and subsequent instrument slots.
7. I scream, pull out my hair, chain-smoke half a pack of Marlboros and ask myself "What am I doing or not doing that I have to reassign SONAR tracks to GPO every time I open the thing?!
8. I post this thread in the hope that someone will be gracious enough to explain what I should do or not do to remedy the problem, and then tell me that smoking is bad for me and that I should try yoga instead.