• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX Sample Libraries, Can I Move Them ?

Share/Bookmark

Cool RMX Sample Libraries, Can I Move Them ?

I've been searching the tutorial pdf index, the website and this forum . Surprisingly I have yet to find anyone interested in keeping their RMX sound libraries on an External Hard Drive rather than on their main drive.

It seems I have this option with all my other libraries and I like to keep these things consistant (on my Lacie). Kinda looking forward to buying more Xpanders as well.

Anyone doing this already? Why am I missing this?

Jeff

Re: RMX Sample Libraries, Can I Move Them ?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeytrix
    I've been searching the tutorial pdf index, the website and this forum . Surprisingly I have yet to find anyone interested in keeping their RMX sound libraries on an External Hard Drive rather than on their main drive.

It seems I have this option with all my other libraries and I like to keep these things consistant (on my Lacie). Kinda looking forward to buying more Xpanders as well.

Anyone doing this already? Why am I missing this?

Jeff
    I can't answer your question, but I seem to remember Eric saying that it was best to keep the RMX samples on an internal drive. I could be wrong though...

Daryl

Banned

i have my rmx-samples on an external drive, and it works well (laptop and external hd, usb).

This is a very common scenario. You can find detailed instructions in the installation guide or the watchme movie or the FAQs at http://www.spectrasonics.net/rmxcommunity

- Glenn

Thanks Glenn!
    think I need to learn when to take a break

Go Back to forum