• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Topic: gpo to gigastudio

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    gpo to gigastudio

    hello friends.i'm new to gpo!
    i'd like to know if it is possible to tralate gpo that is in kontakt format to giga format in order to use it in gigastudio with my others library.i use gigastudio in rewire with Sibelius.
    hope i can do it!
    hello fafalio.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    5,755

    Re: gpo to gigastudio

    GPO, unfortunately, does not support GigaStudio 3.0.

  3. #3

    Re: gpo to gigastudio

    Dumb beginners question:

    Is there a need to do this, given that it comes with the player?

    Ernie

  4. #4

    Re: gpo to gigastudio

    Quote Originally Posted by ohernie
    Dumb beginners question:

    Is there a need to do this, given that it comes with the player?

    Ernie

    giga has a very good way of tweaking the sounds....and if your used to it it can makes things easier...less new interfaces and tips tricks and compatible issues to sort out !!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Santa Cruz California
    Posts
    225

    Re: gpo to gigastudio

    "Dumb beginners question:

    Is there a need to do this, given that it comes with the player?"

    I inserted a derogatory statement towards ernie here, cause i read his post wrong due to my poor grasp of english punctuation....

  6. #6

    Re: gpo to gigastudio

    Quote Originally Posted by mbmb
    giga has a very good way of tweaking the sounds....and if your used to it it can makes things easier...less new interfaces and tips tricks and compatible issues to sort out !!!
    Gotcha - thanks!

    Ernie

  7. #7

    Re: gpo to gigastudio

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhed
    "Dumb beginners question:

    Is there a need to do this, given that it comes with the player?"

    What kind of stupid ~~~ answer is that? Dumb rookie post.. This isn't a gaming forum, and if you're used to that kind of flaming get lost!!! Besides, It wasn't a DUMB question, It was a perfectly valid question, which makes you look even more stupid Ernie!
    I gather you didn't see the colon signifying that the "dumb beginner" was me.

    Ernie

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Santa Cruz California
    Posts
    225

    Re: gpo to gigastudio

    OOops! OK I feel like an A-hole now..... Sorry, man, It looked like you were stabbing at him, I humbley apologize and retract my statement... Sorry ernie.. Yeah I missed the colon, now I feel like a colon...LoL

  9. #9

    Re: gpo to gigastudio

    I wish that I could port GPO to Giga. I'd use it more, as I like to mix and match sounds. But... it ain't gonna happen. What I really need is a stronger second computer with a good soundcard. With Giga on one and GPO and other synths on the other, I'd be set. It's only money!

    -JF

  10. #10

    Re: gpo to gigastudio

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    I wish that I could port GPO to Giga. I'd use it more, as I like to mix and match sounds. But... it ain't gonna happen. What I really need is a stronger second computer with a good soundcard. With Giga on one and GPO and other synths on the other, I'd be set. It's only money!

    -JF
    Have you run them both at the same time?

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •