• Register
  • Help

Topic: Eurovision Song Contest

Share/Bookmark

Eurovision Song Contest

Need I say more?

Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Banned

Re: Eurovision Song Contest

?

what's wrong with the eurovision song contest?
    me, being swiss, am very proud of the latuvian girl-group which is representing switzerland. or are they from estland? or holland?

actually, you're right

biggest BS on earth...

It doesn't get much sadder...

I used to really enjoy Eurovision years ago. There was always the chance that you might witness the birth of another ABBA.

However, the competition has degenerated greatly, to the point where last night's Eurovision was dire in every possible way. The songs were un-musical, uninspired and mostly of similar central/eastern European style....being rather un-western. Hard to distiguish one from another too.

For the first time I left after the first 8 songs; I later watched the recapitulation of all the songs and realised my decision had been the right one. I will never watch again unless a radical change made.

It's a great shame as I used to have a good evening's enjoyment out of it.

Frank

Yes,

I watched about two thirds of it - on and off - and found little to inspire me.

Well, nothing actually

I think the Malta entry was a good song sung by a good singer, but that's about the best I can come up with.

The main reason I watch is because of Sir Terry Wogan's commentary - hilarious !
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Go Back to forum