• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX automation in DP question

Share/Bookmark

RMX automation in DP question

Where can I find the list of automated parameter for DP? Either in the app or a list would do. I know they were limited because of the sheer number, but it would be nice if one could set up a default parameter mapping that opened along with a new instanciation of RMX rather than re-midi learing each time.
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Re: RMX automation in DP question

Do you mean where can you find the list of automated parameters for RMX? If so, pop up the automation menu on your RMX track in DP and you'll find them all listed there.

But your comment about midi learn makes me think you're not talking about automation? You can midi learn virtually _any_ parameter in RMX.

If what you're really asking is: how can I setup a default midi learn configuration? Just do the midi learn's that you want, then save the multi as your default.mlt_rmx in your .../Patches/defaults folder and you'll automatically get that midi learn configuration whenver you load an instance of RMX.

- Glenn (the mind reader :-))

Re: RMX automation in DP question

Karnak taps the envlope to his forehead, concentrates mightily and says, "Siss - bah - boom!" He opens the envelope and reads, "What is the sound of exploding sheep?"

But actuially Glenn, those were two separate questions disguised as a too-late-night after the gig question, and you answered both, quite an impressive feat of mind-reading! Thanks.
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Go Back to forum