• Register
  • Help

Topic: Which SAGE expanders other than Burning Grooves have time signatures other than 4/4?

Share/Bookmark

Which SAGE expanders other than Burning Grooves have time signatures other than 4/4?

Which SAGE expanders other than Burning Grooves have time signatures other than 4/4? BGs is the only one I could find advertised as such. I bought it mainly for that feature but the 5/4 and 6/4 time beats are really jagged. Are you planning to release some smoother alternate time signature grooves? I really had to flip a coin on what SAGE expander to buy between Metamorphosis and BG but ultimately BG won out because of the offer of different time signatures. Perhaps I'm just a newbie that has yet see all that RMX has to offer.

Re: Which SAGE expanders other than Burning Grooves have time signatures other than 4/4?

Bump! Eric, can you answer this for me? Thanks.

Re: Which SAGE expanders other than Burning Grooves have time signatures other than 4/4?

There's a few on Liquid Grooves, but I wouldn't buy it (or any other Xpander) based on the concept of them having odd meters....there's no way you'd be satisfied.

Buy them for the sounds of what they do and then create/modify patterns for those time signatures.

That's what I'd recommend.

spectrum

Go Back to forum