• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Vertikal - The Piano Alternative

Share/Bookmark

Red face Vertikal - The Piano Alternative

SampleTekks Vertikal - The Piano Alternative

There are so many sampled pianos on the market today and you as a musician have the benefit to be able to choose from the multitude of different brands and sounds.
    Most, or nearly all, of the sampled pianos are great, wonderful grand pianos like Steinway's, Bosendorfer and other truly amazing instruments.
    But, sometimes you need something different.
    Let's face it, you wouldn't choose Pavarotti to sing rock and roll, would you?
    Also, you probably wouldn't let Robert Plant sing "La Boheme"…..
    Mind you, it probably would sound great in a way, but it's probably not what you're after!
    Most of the sampled pianos on the market today are "Pavarotti's", but if you want a "Plant"-piano you don't have that many chooses, until now!

The Vertikal is a upright piano recorded and designed to do the job when you need that little extra "umpf" in your songs. It can be rock, blues, jazz, gospel or anything that needs the extra attitude. Shortly, when you need something not that "grand".

The Vertikal has the normal SampleTekk standard, that means 16 recorded velocity samples pedal up, 16 pedal down and 16 releasesamples. Also included are inpulses of pedal down and instrument resonance to use with convoluting reverb as Gigapulse or Kontakt 2

Vertikal will ship June the 15:th!

Here are som mp3 demos:

Vertikal Demo 1
    Vertikal Demo 2
    Vertikal Jazz Demo 1
    Vertikal Jazz Demo 2 (Shine - anyone...???)
    Vertikal Jazz Demo 3
    Vertikal Stride

Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: The Vertikal Preorder Offer!!!

I'm having trouble going trough the pre order;
    after i give my address information i get the usual explorer message that the page cannot be displayed; maybe it'smy system (and i'll try this evening with another pc), but if you could have a short check....

thankyou in advance

mario

Quote Originally Posted by mariobolo
    I'm having trouble going trough the pre order;
    after i give my address information i get the usual explorer message that the page cannot be displayed; maybe it'smy system (and i'll try this evening with another pc), but if you could have a short check....

thankyou in advance

mario
    Hi.

Several orders have come through so it seems like it's working. Maybe you can try a different PC, or try using Paypal.
    Let me know how things work out!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I've tried also from another pc connected to another server but i got the message from 2checkout.com saying that incorected parameters where received and i can't go on and give my billing information. Credit card is the only option for me...

I'll try again this evening hoping to be still one of the lucky first hundred....

Thankyou anyway

Mario

I just ordered, and it worked fine. Looking forward to getting this one!

Tom

I'm having the same problem! Help Worra! I really want the best deal!!!

Belbin

Quote Originally Posted by mariobolo
    I've tried also from another pc connected to another server but i got the message from 2checkout.com saying that incorected parameters where received and i can't go on and give my billing information. Credit card is the only option for me...

I'll try again this evening hoping to be still one of the lucky first hundred....

Thankyou anyway

Mario
    Well, if we'll pass the 100 limit, I'll see to it that you'll get it for the $50 anyway.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by belbin
    I'm having the same problem! Help Worra! I really want the best deal!!!

Belbin
    Belbin and Mario, can you try PayPal?
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I don't even know what paypal is!!! Googling now....

Exclamation Re: The Vertikal Preorder Offer!!!

Ok i chose paypal and it worked (belbin, it was the first time for me too but i was able to choose paypal and pay anyway with my credit card...) but....

among the thousand tries i did to work it out i ordered the wrong format!!! i ordered gs3 but i need the kontatkt2 format!!

worra, can you please check it out for me??

Thankyou,

mario rimoldi

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast