• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tracktion 2 - Opinions?

Share/Bookmark

Tracktion 2 - Opinions?

Anyone seriously using Tracktion2 out there - with or without other sequencers? Would like to hear their experience...

Re: Tracktion 2 - Opinions?

Hi - I'm looking at Tracktion 2 as well and wondered how easy it is to use sample libraries with it and what the procedures were.

Yes, and is anyone seriously using it in professional work - either in combination or on it's own? I downloaded the demo, but haven't explored all the capabilities.

I'm also looking to drop some dough on '2'...but you both should check out KVR...there are billions and billions of 'Tracktion' threads.

I played around with the download demo at work today and was really impressed on how easy it is to use, and how quickly I could move around. It seems like a great product for doing mockups and demos, or for performing initial sketches before using something stronger.

My main drivers are Cubase and Finale, but I am tired of all the tiered windows. The only thing I could not find was rich quantization functions. Audio I could not play with at work. Loved the interface. The cost is remarkably affordable.

Go Back to forum