• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: New film up on my website

Share/Bookmark

OT: New film up on my website

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have finally gotten around to putting up another film of mine on my website. It's called "Murder at Midnight". You can find it at the following link:

http://www.jonnylostinc.com/6901/16193.html

If you'd like, go check it out. I'm always open to critisizm's by my friends!

While you're there, go ahead and sign my guestbook.

Thank guys,
    Jonny

By the way, I'm taking a little poll. What do you guys like better, being able to watch the films or just listening to the scores? Please let me know you opinions.
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: OT: New film up on my website

By the way, I'm taking a little poll.
    HEY! Bring that poll back here!
    Styxx

Thumbs up Re: OT: New film up on my website

I had the same problem with my front door until I called Sears. I would have at least mopped the floor with her. Nice ending, but I would be dishonest if I didn't mention I felt it predictable.
    Regardless, the music was quite effective! Nice work Jonny. Very nice indeed!

BTW - I like both actually (music and video) gives the best illustration of how your music works with the action. Nice!
    Styxx

Johnny:

Great scoring. I particularly like to watch the film as the music plays. A score can be great, but unless you can see how it applies to the action ongoing, you really can't judge the whole enterprise: music and film.

More film please, and keep up the great work. Really good stuff.

John
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2
    Johnny:

Great scoring. I particularly like to watch the film as the music plays. A score can be great, but unless you can see how it applies to the action ongoing, you really can't judge the whole enterprise: music and film.

More film please, and keep up the great work. Really good stuff.

John
    Diddo!

And very nice use of the flutter tongue flute. In the opening, how did you get the trombone to do vibrato? Did you use the pitch wheel?

I LOVE the opening!

GREAT score!

-Chris

Go Back to forum