• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sample Libraries(Kanoun)

Share/Bookmark

Sample Libraries(Kanoun)

Can some one help me please.I just bought a KORG OASYS88 key and i need to load the Kanoun progrram in it.Where can i buy from a third party the KANOUN.Thank you.

Re: Sample Libraries(Kanoun)

I've not seen Kanoun samples offered from the regular developers on this forum, but if you are looking for a Kanoun and can't find it, I would think a santur would work, as long as the tuning was correct. (Sorry, I'm not familiar with what the Oasys will read, but there should be a solution out there.)
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

If it's a middle eastern Santur you might get away with that. Not if it's a Santoor from India (like included in Ethno World 2).

Early Patches has a Kanun. It's an older lib, and a 12 mb patch though, but it sounds pretty good.

http://www.sumerauer.de/early_patche...ish/index2.htm

Hmmm... Didn't notice it - and I just ordered the lib for the reeds, and to use up my SOL points! Good info, Herman.
    Dasher
    -------

Very cool - some nice potential there. Not just kanun - also other Middle Eastern free VSTis. I sent him a thank you, but forgot to mention the forum.
    Dasher
    -------

Hi...Voices from Istanbul has a very nice Kanun. Also, I heard that QL RA has a nice Persian Santoor and would love to try that out sometime soon.

Go Back to forum