• Register
  • Help

Topic: Another Game/Film Score

Another Game/Film Score

Just finished this song for the beginning of another game. We're hoping to purchase Quantum Leap RA and Symphonic Chiors some time this year so I can add to this; for example there are snippets of themes in here, such as the human theme, dwarven theme and elven theme, the human theme needs some celtic instruments, and the elven theme needs something eastern, but at the moment it's purely GPO. It ends with a sort of a bang, which I like... anyway, just wondering what you all think.

Thumbs up Re: Another Game/Film Score

Very well done Bodweiser!!!
    It's great as it is, but maybe you can also wait for GPO advanced and Giovani Edition from BelaDmedia...
    Congratulations for your piece!!!
    That's really realistic..
    Best of luck,

Re: Another Game/Film Score

Hi Bodweiser,

That was quite the thrill I enjoyed it very much!! Can't wait for the finished version!! Good Work!

Thanks very much
    And yes... those would be good too I'll try and get to a finished version a.s.a.p.
    Thanks again.

Sounds great, well done! Can you give us a hint what kind of reverb do you used for the mix?

I checked out your site too. Very nice.

Very well done, Rob!

Nice transparency to both the writing -- and the mix, too.

Houston, TX

rob...i'm sort of a sucker for good video game war/action music...this exactly the sort of thing i like to hear...very nice work

Go Back to forum