• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Theu guy who wrote and posted Secret Place

Share/Bookmark

Theu guy who wrote and posted Secret Place

Hey all, i am looking for the guy who wrote and posted a song called secret place, it was with the real cellos samples. If you the composer of this pieace see this, please let me know, if you have any other work like this the song was beautiful, and i have played it for many people to listen to and they woudl like to use it in there wedding. Wanted to get your permission first though and see if you have any other works i could listen to.

Re: Theu guy who wrote and posted Secret Place

Quote Originally Posted by wlahc1
    they woudl like to use it in there wedding.
    Thats sweet.

Come on, its not so hard to find:
    (search -> "real cello")

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=34565
    http://www.newmeyer.org/
    http://www.newmeyer.org/Secret_Place.mp3

Chris Hein

Cool Re: Theu guy who wrote and posted Secret Place

Wlahc1

You'r right, that was a beautiful inspiring piece of music, I've probably listening to that piece about 10 times already, very fitting for a wedding.

Thanks. I'm honored to have it used for a wedding!

Don

Wow, that is a beautiful piece. I agree that it would go great in a wedding.
    Tim

Thanks so much for re-visiting this piece. I waxed lyrical over it before and I do so again at a second listen!

THIS PIECE IS SOOO COMMERCIAL, SOOO BEAUTIFUL, SOOO FINELY JUDGED, IT DESERVES APPROPRIATE EXPOSURE. THIS COULD BE A GIANT IN POPULAR 'CLASSICS!'

My ears are rarely wrong in this regard!! Trust me...I'm a listener! (Modesty was never my strong point!)

Ddarwin7/ Timill, I think it would be equally fitting for a divorce!

What a treat to listen to this again.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Heern
    Thanks so much for re-visiting this piece. I waxed lyrical over it before and I do so again at a second listen!

THIS PIECE IS SOOO COMMERCIAL, SOOO BEAUTIFUL, SOOO FINELY JUDGED, IT DESERVES APPROPRIATE EXPOSURE. THIS COULD BE A GIANT IN POPULAR 'CLASSICS!'

My ears are rarely wrong in this regard!! Trust me...I'm a listener! (Modesty was never my strong point!)

Ddarwin7/ Timill, I think it would be equally fitting for a divorce!

What a treat to listen to this again.

Frank
    Thanks again, Frank. But don't even mention my piece in the context of divorce. My wife has already complained about all the time I spend working on music and don't spend with her!

Don

Smile Re: Theu guy who wrote and posted Secret Place

Dr Grace.

My brother has asked me to do as much music as I can for his wedding video. So far I've done songs like Ave Maria, etc, and then working on a couple of my own compositions for the video. I play similar stuff to what you've composed, except I cannot play the real cello. I bought a real violin recently just to get a feel for it. I am pretty much a piano/keyboard player.

This is the part that is going to sound funny . Now, just like the guy who started this thread, I am also wandering If I can use "Secret Place" as one of the songs on his wedding video. I just think this song is so fitting for such an occation, and so well done. Of Course it would be credited to you, and all that good stuff. Let me know if that will be OK and we can work out the details.

Thanks

Sure. Now I can say I've written film music.

Now if only Paris Hilton would pay me to write music for her wedding to that Greek guy.

Don

Cool Re: Theu guy who wrote and posted Secret Place

Forgot to mention, my brother is that Greek guy.

Go Back to forum