• Help

Topic: Studio B Now Shipping!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Studio B Now Shipping!

BELA D MEDIA PRESENTS
    STUDIO B

DRUMS . BASS . GUITAR
    DEVELOPED BY ALAN LASTUFKA of BELA D MEDIA

Studio B is a unique, all-in-one solution, consisting of an acoustic bass guitar, an electric guitar (Clean version Lyrical Distortion guitar) and three seperate drum kits; two played with sticks and one played with hot-rod brushes.

Combined you have the fundamental backing tracks for many pop/rock/blues and jazz tracks. All three are unique instruments.

MORE DETAILS ON NSS
    http://northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34672

Re: Studio B Now Shipping!

Hello,

Does the clean guitar has all the articulations as that of Lyrical Distortion?

Thanks.

Hi Robin,

No, the guitar included with Studio B includes only sustained single notes (with four variation round robin), palm-mute single notes (with four variation round robin) and marcatos can be played with the sustain patches because of the very cool release triggers. Aaron helped with the cleaner guitar in Studio B to show off his sampling skills, but for some serious crunch you would go with Lyrical Distortion.

Studio B is more of an all-in-one, unique solution where Lyrical Distortion is very focused on one sound of one instrument.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Alan, any clue as to whether this imports well into MachFive, and if so, which formats are known to work?

(And if you don't know, send me over a gratis copy and i'll get back to you! )

I'm not sure about Mach V, we posted a playable demo of Studio B patches here. Try searching for that - DLing and opening - if it works - you're good to go - if it doesn't, we'll look into getting it into the Mach V format - but GS3 and HAL are on the list first.

THanks for your interest.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Great library! Finding it very inspiring here. Here's a small demoette I knocked up over the weekend featuring Studio B and a little Kontakt Akkord guitar on acoustic rhythm guitar duties:

http://www.tronam.com/griels/StudioB_Strut.mp3

Go Back to forum