• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX and FL Studio Mixer

Unhappy Stylus RMX and FL Studio Mixer

Hello everyone, my first post on this forum, I hope someone can help...

I use Stylus RMX in FL Studio and I'd like to output each RMX channel to a different FL Mixer Channel. I have assigned channel 9 to RMX, but this channel would process the whole RMX output, which is not what I'm looking for.

I know there is a OUT parameter for each RMX channel and I though that would have set an offset on the FL Studio mixer so that if I assign OUT Port B to the RMX channel 2 the output would be sent to the FL Mixer channel 10 and so on, but that does not seem to work...

I use a different FL MIDI Out generator for each RMX channel, but the MIDI out does not allow me to route to a different mixer channel....

Does anyone know how to do this?

I hope ot all makes sense.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I LOVE RMX, the best vst out there together with xPhraze

Re: Stylus RMX and FL Studio Mixer

Yes the midi out gen doesn't let you output to a channel mixer in FL, this is true.
    However with the mixer included in RMX and the FX's do you really need too?

RMX is just amazing you have everything it's almost like an audioworkstation.

I know what you mean, but I'd like to use some automation using FL rather than RMX on each channel. I also think that having each channel in FL in its own mixer channel is better while doing the final mix....

Thanks for your reply!

Yes you are right. The only solution I know is assigning the stylus rmx to a mixer channel. Although this doesn't let you control individual channels in rmx but the whole rmx multi-timbral parts.

In the FL VST wrapper, in the upper left, select "Enable Multiple Outputs". Each output from the first will be a new mixer track, one greater than the one before it. So, for example, you set Stylus RMX to mixer track 5. Outputs 1 & 2 will be processed through mixer track 5. Outputs 3 & 4 as a pair will be processed through mixer track 6. And so on and so forth. The same goes for samplers like Kontakt.
    Zircon Studios - Original music for media, electronica, sound design, and synthesis.

Thank You very much!!!!

That's exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks Again,

Go Back to forum