• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone got EWQLSC yet?

Share/Bookmark

Anyone got EWQLSC yet?

well? Still waiting for mine... please post here if you get it.

Re: Anyone got EWQLSC yet?

Happily awaiting mine... I anticipate its arrival on my doorstep any hour now...
    Andy Finkenstadt, WinXP, P4-2.8GHZ, 3GB, Sonar 4 PE, Sibelius 3. Yamaha CVP-79A.
    EWQL: Gold, GoldPro, Choirs, StormDrum. and Galaxy & Bosendorfer 290, and RealGuitar. And an empty bank account.

Well, lets hope this guy never gets a hold of it....

http://costes.org/mp3.htm

Or maybe one of the competitors will "donate"him a copy.

I'll bet they're not shipping yet. Wouldn't be the first time. I ordered mine in January at NAMM and still haven't gotten it. And since EW and I are both in L.A., I don't think long distance shipping is a factor.

- Mike Greene

Mine (I cancelled my pre-order and re-ordered under a bundle program) went out today.

Over on the http://www.soundsonline.com forums, Nick Phoenix confirms that EWQL Choirs has shipped as well.
    Andy Finkenstadt, WinXP, P4-2.8GHZ, 3GB, Sonar 4 PE, Sibelius 3. Yamaha CVP-79A.
    EWQL: Gold, GoldPro, Choirs, StormDrum. and Galaxy & Bosendorfer 290, and RealGuitar. And an empty bank account.

My copy arrived this morning around 9:00am. It comes on 9 DVD discs. NINE dvds. NINE.

And an excellent manual by our own jphilpit...

Hopefully shortly.

-T

Smile Re: Anyone got EWQLSC yet?

As soon as someone gets their copy, could you do a simple acappella arrangement straight out of the hymn book of a popular sacred song like: "Amazing Grace", so we all can judge the realism of this library?

Would really appreciate it.

Got a visit from my sexy FEDEX courier yesterday morning. Gonna install EWQLSC this morning so....the shipments are on their way.

Mark

Go Back to forum