• Register
  • Help

Topic: K2 Manual Please!

Share/Bookmark

Angry K2 Manual Please!

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how I can get a .pdf of the K2 manual? I downloaded the K2 Demo and, after playing with it (and reading a lot of the posts on this forum), I decided to take the plunge and order it. Now, while I’m waiting for it, I’m trying to get as much out of the Demo as I can but the documentation that comes with it is very superficial considering the power and complexity of the program.

I searched NI’s web site but couldn’t find any way to download a manual. In fact, even the meatier tutorials are only accessible by registered users (which of course someone evaluating the demo isn’t).

I find it a little strange that NI would offer a Demo of K2 for evaluation but then provide no documentation to aid the evaluation process (especially since the program doesn’t have any Help system). I sent an Email to NI sales several days ago asking for a download link for a K2 manual but so far no response.

Can anyone point me to a .pdf file (English) of the K2 manual? Hope someone can redeem my weekend!

Re: K2 Manual Please!

Why not just wait for your copy to arrive?
    Zircon Studios - Original music for media, electronica, sound design, and synthesis.

Re: K2 Manual Please!

Sorry, I thought that I explained that I'm trying to make the most of the time between now and then, especially the weekend.

Go Back to forum