• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Accodian Samples

Share/Bookmark

Question Accodian Samples

Anyone know where I can get good button accordion (Colombian and/or Tejano) samples? I have seen Michiel Post samples but they don't appear to serve this category. Thanks all!

Re: Accodian Samples

You may want to check out the Classic Accordions collection from Bardstown Audio. There are no "button box" accordions in this collection, but there are nine different accordions, which all have their own distinctive character of sound. There are quite a few demos on our web site that demonstrate these different accordion sounds.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Deak
    Anyone know where I can get good button accordion (Colombian and/or Tejano) samples? I have seen Michiel Post samples but they don't appear to serve this category. Thanks all!
    Hi there, the Accordiana accordion that is on Post Accordions IS a button box instrument and as such very well suited for your style of music.
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

www.accordionze.com :-)!

cheers, imusic

I have the Precisionsound Weltmeister. It's a nice sounding accordion for a decent price.

I have Post Accordians and it is outstanding. What I especially like is they also give you the original tunings (or more accurately, out of tunings) that make all the difference in adding realism. In other words, many of these accordians aren't perfectly in tune on each key, but that's part of what makes them sound the way they do. I highly recommend.

- Mike Greene

I will also mention that in the Classic Accordions collection from Bardstown Audio there are nine different accordions. In this collection, some accordions are tuned completely dry, while other accordions have varying degrees of musette and Slovenian tunings, which provide varying degrees of vibrato and wetness for French, Italian, Mexican, Cajun, Tex-Mex, Slovenian, Polish, Irish, plus many other international ethnic music styles. The accordions with dry tunings in this collection are suitable for not only ethnic music styles, but also jazz and pop music as well.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by korgsp200
    For the best samples accordions... There is nothing like that of vrsound... it sounds amazing..

www.vrsound.com is their site... there may be free samples there i suppose..

And it is worth buying it too...

Vipin
    Went to their site - where is it?

Ernie

Quote Originally Posted by Bardstown Audio
    I will also mention that in the Classic Accordions collection from Bardstown Audio there are nine different accordions. In this collection, some accordions are tuned completely dry, while other accordions have varying degrees of musette and Slovenian tunings, which provide varying degrees of vibrato and wetness for French, Italian, Mexican, Cajun, Tex-Mex, Slovenian, Polish, Irish, plus many other international ethnic music styles. The accordions with dry tunings in this collection are suitable for not only ethnic music styles, but also jazz and pop music as well.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Hi,

I have employed many of Bardstown's Accordians in many of my scores and I can attest to the fact that they have fullfilled all of my objectives. They respond beautifully to my Motif 8 weighted Keyboard controller. They work quite well for ethnic, jazz and pop genres.

Alan Russell
    Please Visit My New & Revised Official Website Below

http://AlanRussell-Music.com

Go Back to forum