• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO GROUP BUY ENDS TOMORROW

Share/Bookmark

GPO GROUP BUY ENDS TOMORROW

The GPO Group Buy ends tomorrow, June 7th at midnight (US west coast time).

The GPO Group Buy has already brought over 1,000 new users!

This may be your last chance to get GPO for only $139!! If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity go to this link:.

https://www.amerifare.com/harps/GPO-GroupBuyForm.htm

We have already begun shipping. We have an overwelming number of orders and are doing our best to get them out as fast as possible.

I would like to thank PapaChalk, DeSound, the Northern Sound community and everyone who has participated.

Gary Garritan

Re: GPO GROUP BUY ENDS TOMORROW

anyway to find out if mine has shipped yet? Can you search by order number?

giga...

Quote Originally Posted by gigagagga
    anyway to find out if mine has shipped yet? Can you search by order number?

giga...
    giga,

Email me and I'll look it up. Unless your real name is gigagagga

Gary Garritan

Re: GPO GROUP BUY ENDS TONIGHT

The GPO Group Buy ends tonight!

Things are very busy here with last minute orders. I'll try to provide an updated tally soon.

Thanks for your support!

Gary Garritan

...any word on the final tally yet....

dano

1307 buyers....man, you gotta be happy with that!

dano

The GPO Group Buy turned out to be more successful than we expected with last minute subscribers pushing the numbers -- a total of 1,307 copies of GPO sold! AFAIK, this is far and away the largest number of people to participate in a sample library/VI group buy.

I learned a great deal in the process. The important thing is to work with distributors and the relationships developed. Time and Space was wonderful in doing a simulteneous promotion which worked out very well for everyone. In getting the word out I also had the opportunity to know people from some of the other forums which was a real treat. I also experienced first-hand how good things are at Northern Sounds. I wish Michiel Post success in his Group Buy going on now and to other developers who will folllow.

It's great that the number of members at Northern Sounds (and the GPO forum) will be increasing. I am looking forward to the increse in talent and more great music. And it is my hope that as more people enter the world of sampling that they will gravitate to other libraries.

The number of subscriptions took us by surprise. We never imagined it would be this many (I guess not everybody already owned GPO). We are working as hard as we can to get all the orders processed. There was a manufacturing glitch that set us back but things are back on track.

My biggest "thank you" to those who were a part of the Group Buy. I know that many of you spoke to friends and were active in spreading the work and thanks for your help in making this a successful event. And thanks especially to PapaChalk and DeSound for their generosity and for hosting this most successful Group Buy.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum