• Register
  • Help

Topic: Extras Disk on a Mac

Share/Bookmark

Extras Disk on a Mac

Can anyone give me some guidance on how install "Disk 4" GPO Extras on my Mac? Where do you put all this stuff? I am reinstalling GPO and need some professional help so I don't get into trouble later on........

Thanks for any guidance.

John
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Re: Extras Disk on a Mac

I put Overture SE in the Applications folder, and GPO Studio in with GPO.
    Aaron Clark, C/C++, J2EE, Flash, Perl and PHP programming.
    Logic Pro 7.0.1, G5 1800x2, 3 Gig ram, GPO and GOS lite.
    My site: http://www.clarkaudio.com
    Where I work now: http://www.blinex.com/

Re: Extras Disk on a Mac

Quote Originally Posted by UNIX_GURU
    I put Overture SE in the Applications folder, and GPO Studio in with GPO.
    Hi UNIX_GURU:

I did what you suggested, but GPO Studio doesn't work correctly. Someone said I have to have "Garritan Personal Orchestra dll" file in the Vst Folder. Is this true for the Mac? I checked the components folder to make sure that ambience.component was there and it was, but I can't find the dll file anywhere. Is this for the Mac or just for PC users?

Thanks for helping me, and if you know of a place where I can get a complete list of what should be in what folders on a Mac GPO installation, I would like to read it as I want to be sure I have all of the ducks lined up where they should be.

Thanks again,

John
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum