• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hammerfall Problems

Share/Bookmark

Hammerfall Problems

I\'m having no success with the Hammerfall and Gigastudio160. Constant clicks and pops all the time.
    If I swap it with a Wavecenter PCI, everything is fine and dandy.

System:

Thunderbird 1.1 ghz
    Asus A7V mobo
    768 MB ram
    (2) 60 gig IBM 7200 rpm drives
    Matrox G450 32meg Dual head AGP
    USB disabled

Hammerfall works perfectly with Acid, Wavelab, Cakewalk, B4, and Nuendo on the same system... just Giga is the problem.

Anyone???

Re: Hammerfall Problems

Sorry to hear of your trouble with the Hammerfall. I just tried the Hammerfall in a PIII 900MHz system, and after one week of travails - with long communications with Nemesys, MOTU, and finally RMA, Tom Sailor (RME US Tech support guy) concluded I must have a bad card. They sent me a new one, and I\'ll try it on my new ASUS A7V/AMD 1.2 GHz machine once the last parts arrive.
    What you learn may be of serious application to my new situation. Hope you succeed!
    Regards,
    Trond.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by studio69:
    I\'m having no success with the Hammerfall and Gigastudio160. Constant clicks and pops all the time.
    If I swap it with a Wavecenter PCI, everything is fine and dandy.

System:

Thunderbird 1.1 ghz
    Asus A7V mobo
    768 MB ram
    (2) 60 gig IBM 7200 rpm drives
    Matrox G450 32meg Dual head AGP
    USB disabled

Hammerfall works perfectly with Acid, Wavelab, Cakewalk, B4, and Nuendo on the same system... just Giga is the problem.

Anyone???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Re: Hammerfall Problems

Trond,

Did you get this working ok?

Go Back to forum