• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Upgrade Path for Steiny D/WG Jr users available!

Share/Bookmark

Upgrade Path for Steiny D/WG Jr users available!

After several requests, I finally gave in...
    There's now a possiblitiy for all Steiny D, Steiny D Close and WG Jr users to upgrade to the full versions!
    To upgrade, you pay only $140, check out the news section to the right at www.sampletekk.com for more info!

(smarties can calculate what this + the SampleTekk Summer Sale means....)
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Upgrade Path for Steiny D/WG Jr users available!

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    (smarties can calculate what this + the SampleTekk Summer Sale means....)
    You've just seen a tropical island you want to buy?

:-)

Kind regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bourke
    You've just seen a tropical island you want to buy?

:-)

Kind regards.
    Well, it have to be a very small one....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Should also say that you who bought both the Steiny D and Steiny D Close can upgrade for $100!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Worra, that is fantastic news! I was hoping you might do this, since the sale for the lite versions is tempting but I would obviously want the complete version later on.

Now my dilemma is... do I want the close version or the ambient?

Edit:
    A couple of questions, is the Steinway D the medium, or full ambient perspective?
    And, the Close version has an extra 8 samples per note? Are these more dynamic layers? How does the Close version do with added reverb - or should I just just go for the ambient version?

Quote Originally Posted by jc5
    Worra, that is fantastic news! I was hoping you might do this, since the sale for the lite versions is tempting but I would obviously want the complete version later on.

Now my dilemma is... do I want the close version or the ambient?

Edit:
    A couple of questions, is the Steinway D the medium, or full ambient perspective?
    And, the Close version has an extra 8 samples per note? Are these more dynamic layers? How does the Close version do with added reverb - or should I just just go for the ambient version?
    Steiny D is a subset of the ambient perspective of Black Grand. Steiny D Close is a subset of the close perspective. Both have 24 samples/recorded note. 32 was a misprint on our site, sorry abot that. Has been fixed now!

Here's a demo made using Steiny D Close with some room added:
    Steiny D Close - Room added
    Since you can get both the Steiny D & Steiny D Close for half the price on our summer sale, ($80 for both instead of $160), you might get both....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Steiny D is a subset of the ambient perspective of Black Grand. Steiny D Close is a subset of the close perspective. Both have 24 samples/recorded note. 32 was a misprint on our site, sorry abot that. Has been fixed now!

Here's a demo made using Steiny D Close with some room added:
    Steiny D Close - Room added
    Since you can get both the Steiny D & Steiny D Close for half the price on our summer sale, ($80 for both instead of $160), you might get both....
    Thanks Worra.
    I probably will get both, what with the generous upgrade path and all!
    I'll start with the ambient, and probably get the Close next month - unfortuneatly something is up with the checkout though? It freezes up and informs me 'Cannot find server'?

Thanks Worra.
    I probably will get both, what with the generous upgrade path and all!
    I'll start with the ambient, and probably get the Close next month - unfortuneatly something is up with the checkout though? It freezes up and informs me 'Cannot find server'?
    When does it freezes? I tried it just now, and it works here.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

When does it freezes? I tried it just now, and it works here.
    After the page where I've entered my info, and the promotional code, there is the page that gives me my total - I then have to click checkout to get to the credit card info page, and that is where I am getting the message - I can't get to the CC info page.. just tried again now, still getting the 'Cannot find server' message...

This is the address of the last page I see: http://www.sampletekk.com/cart.php and it is titled 'Virtual Silver'

After the page where I've entered my info, and the promotional code, there is the page that gives me my total - I then have to click checkout to get to the credit card info page, and that is where I am getting the message - I can't get to the CC info page.. just tried again now, still getting the 'Cannot find server' message...

This is the address of the last page I see: http://www.sampletekk.com/cart.php and it is titled 'Virtual Silver'
    Hi.

What item are you trying to buy? Format & 16 or 24 bit?
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum