• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO group buy shipping?

Share/Bookmark

GPO group buy shipping?

How is this shipping? USPO? Or am I wasting my time checking the post office every day, because it's arriving by UPS?

Re: GPO group buy shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by 7/4
    How is this shipping? USPO? Or am I wasting my time checking the post office every day, because it's arriving by UPS?
    It is shipping by USPO unless another method was specified. We are sending them out as soon as we can. We are hoping all the remaining orders will ship by the end of the week.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    It is shipping by USPO unless another method was specified. We are sending them out as soon as we can. We are hoping all the remaining orders will ship by the end of the week.

Gary Garritan
    Thanks Gary, looking forward to this!
    David Beardsley
    microtonal composer
    microtonal guitar

Mine arrived today. Looking forward to installation!

I ordered on the final day of the group buy and still have yet to recieve my copy. The anticipation is killing me. Gary, are you guys still in the middle of shipping for the group buy purchases?

-Nanda

Nanda,

All the Group Buy orders have gone out (except a few with credit card problems, incomplete adresses, etc.). If you don't receive it within a few days, please email us.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by nonz
    I ordered on the final day of the group buy and still have yet to recieve my copy. The anticipation is killing me. Gary, are you guys still in the middle of shipping for the group buy purchases?

-Nanda

I ordered mine on the last day of the group buy and if they are shipping from washington I'm all the way on the other side of the u.s. (New York) and mine just arrived today, so I would figure yours should arrive today or tomorrow or one of these days.

Well I'm all the way on the other side of the world (Western Australia) so I guess I've got another week or so of checking the post office everyday!

Mark

Go Back to forum