• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is there any way to get more than 8 instances of GPO playing simultaniously?

Share/Bookmark

Question Is there any way to get more than 8 instances of GPO playing simultaniously?

I started loading up GPO to see how much I can cram into my RAM before I get error messages. To my surprise, I ran out of slots before RAM! Is there any way to get more instances out of GPO? I'm using Cakewalk music creator 2002 with the GPO DXi. I guess I could use GPO studio with the DXi, but then it would be hard to mix down the audio when I'm finished. And on top of that, GPO studio has a latency that is longer than the DXi.
    Cakewalk only allows me to have eight effects at once, and I also want reverb and EQ. This is a bit limiting for me.

Is there any way to get more than 8 instances of GPO playing? Do I have to use a VSTi in order to do this?

Thanks,
    -Chris

Re: Is there any way to get more than 8 instances of GPO playing simultaniously?

V-STack by Steinberg, I use it and it works awesome!

Only $60.00

dpDan

Re: Is there any way to get more than 8 instances of GPO playing simultaniously?

I'm trying to see if FX-Teleport supports it, or wheter I need to get v-stack as well as teleport

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN

Only $60.00

dpDan

Question Re: Is there any way to get more than 8 instances of GPO playing simultaniously?

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN

Only $60.00

dpDan
    What does it do?

Chris,
    Read THIS.
    Bill

Question Re: Is there any way to get more than 8 instances of GPO playing simultaniously?

Quote Originally Posted by billp
    Chris,
    Read THIS.
    Um, thanks, but I still don't understand exactly what it does.

Is it like a GPO studio where I can host VSTs and point my notation programs and sequencers to? Can I record it's output or route it's output to my sequencer to create MP3s?

-Chris

Go Back to forum