• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS with Kontakt ?

Share/Bookmark

GOS with Kontakt ?

Hello,

I'm sorry as I think this question might have been asked lots of times already.
    But being a satisfied GPO-er, and lisetening to some GOS demos I've been wanting more for a while and I'm thinking about getting GOS.
    The only problem: I don't want to use Gigastudio. How does GOS handle conversion from Giga to NKI ? Will I miss some good things if I go that way ?

Thanks a lot. Pardon me if this was aksed before, I would appreciate then to be redirected to a previous topic.

Thank you very much !
    Nino
    News & Music here.

Re: GOS with Kontakt ?

Nino,

GOS was developed for GigaStudio (before there was Kontakt). The samples should import fine and some have been able to import GOS into Kontakt. The main problem has been the operability of MaestroTools within an integrated environment which may be problematic. You could use some of the MFX plugins that Markleford developed to get some of these features. We are integrating much of GOS2 into GPO Advanced and we will be able to provide all the MaestroTools features in an integrated way.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Mojo
    Hello,

I'm sorry as I think this question might have been asked lots of times already.
    But being a satisfied GPO-er, and lisetening to some GOS demos I've been wanting more for a while and I'm thinking about getting GOS.
    The only problem: I don't want to use Gigastudio. How does GOS handle conversion from Giga to NKI ? Will I miss some good things if I go that way ?

Thanks a lot. Pardon me if this was aksed before, I would appreciate then to be redirected to a previous topic.

Thank you very much !
    Nino

Hi Gary, thanks for the quick answer.

So do you suggest it might be better for me to wait for GPO Advanced or GOS 2 ?
    News & Music here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Mojo
    Hi Gary, thanks for the quick answer.

So do you suggest it might be better for me to wait for GPO Advanced or GOS 2 ?
    Yes, it may be better to wait for GPO Advanced.

Thank you very much for the wise advice
    News & Music here.

Go Back to forum