• Register
  • Help

Topic: Interesting find

Share/Bookmark

Interesting find

Any of you composers who have contributed to Chris Duncan’s Composer's Channel, might want to Google your name. I'll bet you find this little corner of your life at or near the top of the Google listings. This was rather interesting I thought.

Way to go Chris.

Karl

P.S. Also be careful what you say here. Often posts from this forum show up as well. Hehe!

Re: Interesting find

Hadn't actually thought about the Google aspect of it, but hey, any promotion for our musical friends is a Good Thing!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

I put in "Jesus of NI". Ooops!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    Any of you composers who have contributed to Chris Duncan’s Composer's Channel, might want to Google your name. I'll bet you find this little corner of your life at or near the top of the Google listings. This was rather interesting I thought.

Way to go Chris.

Karl

P.S. Also be careful what you say here. Often posts from this forum show up as well. Hehe!
    Yes, posts from this forum show up there, as well as posts from almost any forum I have used - mainly here and Sibelius Chat. But also, all, I think, of my compositions are listed, but hard to find because there are so many Richard Waylands on the internet.

Richard

Go Back to forum