• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Father's Lullaby" (sample)

"Father's Lullaby" (sample)

Hey guys!

I've been away far too long and not work on some of my music. I've been working a months straight with no days off for quite sometime other than today. Hey it's a good sized paycheck coming to me.

Anyways here is a sample of something I've been working on the past couple of days. Still trying new things on my other peices but haven't had time to really delve into them. I had this theme in my head. Hope you like it.

West Seneca, NY

Re: "Father's Lullaby" (sample)

Hey Superb_Tenor. I don't know if this was happening to others but I couldn't download the file as an mp3 (if that's what you intended). It would save to Word as a document. ? It may be this end. I would know for sure though.

Orcas Island

Beautiful theme you wrote. This is great to listen to when having a hectic day (like today). I liked the way you developed it, but it cut off abruptly while relaxing into it. I hope you finish this.

Fathers need lullabies too!

Thanks for posting this.

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: "Father's Lullaby" (sample)

Very beautiful and relaxing piece!!
    Great composition. I know it is not finish, but given its beaty, try to insert more legato between the notes.
    When this piece will be finished it will be a great success not only here on the forum...
    Best of luck,

Sorry Not sure what the problem is I downloaded it myself though I don't really need it.

Thanks for comments. I'm still planning on finishing it some time in the near future. Sorry to cut so short as it was only a sample.

Houston, TX

oh, how nice!...like sitting in an english garden under the stars...very enjoyable

Go Back to forum