• Register
  • Help

Topic: Templates and GPO Studio (Mac)

Share/Bookmark

Templates and GPO Studio (Mac)

Hi,
    I downloaded the latest GPO Studio (1.2 I think...) for Mac and there are no templates for use with Orchestra (as mentioned in the GPO User Manual), the only template I can see (in the folder called Templates) is one called Empty. Is there a way of downloading the Templates?
    I tried downloading the Windows version but cannot open it (it comes as an .exe file)... I thought that there maybe some templates there I could copy accross.

Many thanks,

joe

Re: Templates and GPO Studio (Mac)

Just realised a typo... I meant Overture not Orchestra!
    Also found the answer on the 'Tips' forum... There's a sticky thread with a link to the templates someone has kindly done.

Cheers,

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by stripeyjoe
    Hi,
    I downloaded the latest GPO Studio (1.2 I think...) for Mac and there are no templates for use with Orchestra (as mentioned in the GPO User Manual), the only template I can see (in the folder called Templates) is one called Empty. Is there a way of downloading the Templates?
    I tried downloading the Windows version but cannot open it (it comes as an .exe file)... I thought that there maybe some templates there I could copy accross.

Many thanks,

joe

Go Back to forum