• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Waltz Of The Weeds"

Share/Bookmark

Talking "Waltz Of The Weeds"

Weed lovers,

This is my "Waltz Of The Weeds".

(I must be getting desperate for titles. This ain't Tchaikovsky.)

Retards,

Larry A.

http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/larr...OfTheWeeds.mp3
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Waltz Of The Weeds"

SSSSTSTSTSTSTST umph cough cough! Like wwwwoooeee man like this is some heavy music man! Dude, man this is another cool Larry original! That's one bad azz ending dude, like woe!

Styxx

Re: "Waltz Of The Weeds"

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    SSSSTSTSTSTSTST umph cough cough! Like wwwwoooeee man like this is some heavy music man! Dude, man this is another cool Larry original! That's one bad azz ending dude, like woe!

Not THAT kind of weed! I'm talking about the type that you find growing naturally in your garden or on your lawn. It's also a play on the Tchaikovsky title "Waltz Of The Flowers".

You certainly do talk funny, Mikey. Lord, I don't know what we're goin' to do with this younger generation!

Ol' Lar'
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Talking Re: "Waltz Of The Weeds"

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Not THAT kind of weed! I'm talking about the type that you find growing naturally in your garden or on your lawn.

You certainly do talk funny, Mikey. Lord, I don't know what we're goin' to do with this younger generation!

Ol' Lar'
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I knew exactly what type of weed you were talking about but I just had to bust your chops a bit! As coincidence had it, a couple of us were out in the school garden weeding this morning before I played your piece. Don't take it to heart you know I am only pulling yar leg, mate! Arrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum