• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OT - Sometimes a Brother is silent.

Share/Bookmark

OT - Sometimes a Brother is silent.

Just for grins and out of boredom, I started Googleing everyone in my family and low in behold; my second oldest brother has a secret. If you like poetry, click on this site like. At the foot of the displayed poem written by my brother is a list of more poems. I was completely surprised to see his name almost every other poem!
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...0.html&e=10431
    Styxx

Re: OT - Sometimes a Brother is silent.

So Styxx,

Dave is a fisherman? He writes very lovely words. Only have time to read a couple, but will come back for more.

I just love poetry, almost as much as music.

Karl

Hey Karl. Yes, my two oldest Brother's are fishermen and musicians as well (although not as active). He writes song lyrics as well. I never knew he wrote poetry and was on a website.
    Thanks for the reply and enjoying he poetry. I read most of them so far.
    Styxx

I once Googled myself, and found out that I testified before the Warren commission in 1964. I was three years old at the time, which is probably why I don't remember it.
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Apparently I absconded in South Wales in 1831. I look pretty good for 174 years old.

http://www.hotkey.com.au/~jwilliams4/scons31g.htm

Quote Originally Posted by danpowers
    I once Googled myself, and found out that I testified before the Warren commission in 1964. I was three years old at the time, which is probably why I don't remember it.
    I used to play pro football. Now that would be a kick.

Karl

What an interesting group we have here......

Did you know Dan Kury is a Dirt Racing driver?

Christopher Duncan is an attorney, film & TV actor, geoscientist, has a Ph.D. in Political Science, famous chess player as well as all around good guy.

BrianSchum is with the Royal Canadian Legion, founder if Phishcake, and is vocal at land use hearings when he's not bigfooting around.

Apparently I am a Democratic congressman from Illinois. I guess now I know what happens during the blackouts.

Believe it or not, most of the 496 hits for "jamie kowalski" are actually for me. My biggest competitor, however, seems to be the president of Kowalski-Dickow Associates in Milwaukee. Not sure why he/she needs so much attention. It's my name, dadgammit!
    - Jamie Kowalski

All Hands Music - Kowalski on the web
    The Ear Is Always Correct - Writings on composition

Over 700,000 pages for Trent McDonald and almost 4000 for “Trent McDonald”….

There is a statistician working for an environmental firm in Wyoming named Trent McDonald that seems to have published thousands of papers. Also an Australian football (rugby?) star and somebody who does collage level track and field. There is a hockey player Trent McDonald as well as a basketball player and a softball player. I found 3 stories posted on the Internet with fictional characters named Trent McDonald. All of the stories were written by women – someone I know? There was an artist (oh, that was me) and a composer (me again). I didn’t look at even the first 100 links let alone 4000. People laugh because with such an unusual name I always use my middle initial….
    Trent P. McDonald

Go Back to forum