the Sage v 1.2. .......Any info?

My Ethno Techno is panting.........

Blessings
    Pat

Re: Sage 1.2

Early July...almost there.

spectrum

This is NOT a "bugging you" post, but are we still on-track to see the new converter in the next week or so?

(I'm itching to get my Ethno-Techno into a piece I'm working on, but I'm so lazy, I'm just gonna wait for the converter!)

Can't give an exact date yet, as it's part of a large support update that's coming. We're workin' on it!

I'll make an announcement as soon as it's ready here.

spectrum

Okay.

NOTE TO SELF: "Restrain from salivating until Eric makes the announcement."

Talking Re: Sage 1.2

Tokyo,

No offense, but do yourself a favor and get up to speed on Recycle. Ethno Techno is brilliantly laid out (as usual) to insure you the ability to convert loops to REX files if your "itching".

Just trying to help.

Thanks, Flare!

It occurs to me that perhaps I should have put the word LAZY in a format that invited more notice.

Like MANY here, I am a monstrous fan and user of Spectrasonic's stuff. Most of the work I have done over the last two years would simply not sound the same were it not for their tools.

However, to be 100% honest, Ethno Techno is the ONLY sample set that I just never found myself using that much. I got it at just the time I "lost" my hardware sampler (due to moving to another country), and for whatever reason my aforementioned LAZINESS has greatly impeded my getting to know it.

SO, seriously, I am totally looking forward to this new converter which will suddenly allow me to easily access and audition those sounds and loops in RMX, with all the subsequent control and effects. For me, it will be like getting a whole new sample set for FREE... ha ha...

I'll need to buy myself a feather duster first, though -- I'll bet my Ethno Techno jewel case has an inch of dust on it!!

drool...drool !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flare
    do yourself a favor and get up to speed on Recycle. Ethno Techno is brilliantly laid out (as usual) to insure you the ability to convert loops to REX files if your "itching"..
    Hi Flare,

I have Recycle but have not really dug into it. Do you find it a really rockin piece of software?

Just asking for your thoughts.

Anyone else, please feel free to jump in here. I'd like to hear from everyone that has something to say about it.

As always, I am grateful for everyone's input.

Thanks!

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Patthoven
    Hi Flare,

I have Recycle but have not really dug into it. Do you find it a really rockin piece of software?

Just asking for your thoughts.

Anyone else, please feel free to jump in here. I'd like to hear from everyone that has something to say about it.

As always, I am grateful for everyone's input.

Thanks!

Pat
    Actually Recycles one of the simplest, well designed, dependable bug-free pieces of SW out there. It only does 1 thing , but pretty well. Of course , Erics GC loops are much better, that is they conform to tempo changes much better than you could do alone in Recycle. Rich

Go Back to forum