• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Vertikal

Share/Bookmark

Vertikal

Anyone have it yet? I ordered but nothing so far...

Re: Vertikal

I got it a little while ago. Haven't really had a whole lot of time to play around with it yet cause I've been busy, but from my short time with it, it's quite nice.
    Tim

I didn't get mine yet. (EXS24). I'm eager to get it though.

Hi.

Due to a delay with the covers, (we got them yesterday), the Vertikal begins shipping today.
    The GS3 version customers got an offer a while ago to get the Vertikal without the cover a bit earlier since that version was ready first.
    All orders for the Vertikal will be shipped this week.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Hi.

Due to a delay with the covers, (we got them yesterday), the Vertikal begins shipping today.
    The GS3 version customers got an offer a while ago to get the Vertikal without the cover a bit earlier since that version was ready first.
    All orders for the Vertikal will be shipped this week.
    Good news. Looking forward to receive mine.
    Regards from tropical Germany
    Raindog

Here we go again...

I just received "Vertikal", and moved the 6 .rar files to my desktop. About a minute into unstuffing the 1st .rar file, I get an error message. This happens with either Jazz1.rar or Pop1.rar.

I had this same thing happen when I purchased the Steinway D online, but putting the .rar files from that download into a common folder, had them unstuff correctly.

Putting the Vertikal .a.r files into a common folder does not work in this case.

Any ideas...?

Thanks...

I had the same problem when unstuffing with Stuffit Expander. I tried using UnRarX instead and it unstuffed without a hitch.

Cheers,

Nick

Hey, thanks Nick! That did the trick.

I had been googling Macrar, and all I could find was old OS9 shareware... obviously I was looking for the wrong thing!

Does anyone know if the IR's that are supplied will work in Logic's Space Designer? I guess I could try it and find out, but if anyone knows...

Thanks again.

Well, things unstuffed as I said, but I'm having a problem with a handful of the EXS release samples on the "pop" piano.

Notes Eb0 through Gb0, Bb0 and F and F#2 all play white noise when the key is released. This only is on the pedal up samples. All pedal down samples seem to be o.k.

The Jazz piano is fine. No problems there.

I had this exact thing happen when I downloaded Worra's Steinway D, but it was on all of the release samples, and it turned out to be an error on my part.

Since I had just gone through this with the Steinway, I knew what needed to be done to avoid it. The fact that's only effecting 7 notes out of 88 is a bit odd.

Can anyone else who got Vertikal for Logic's EXS confirm?

Ugh...

Never mind. Somehow, and I really don't know how this happened, but the pop piano's release samples showed up in a folder on my desktop, long after I had gone through the proper procedures. Which would mean they never got copied like they were supposed to. Only the jazz piano's release samples got copied.

But why would it effect only 7 notes? Do the Jazz and Pop .exs instruments share the same release samples? Just curious...

Go Back to forum