• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: What would yo do?

Share/Bookmark

Question What would yo do?

Take the Vienna Symphony Orchestra lib or negotiate for the money? I don't think I have to elaborate at this moment. I think you get the picture.
    Styxx

Re: What would yo do?

Take the library and ask them if they're going to send you 4 PC's to install it on.

Depends on which you need - more money or more samples. Anyone can have enough money but you can never have enough samples

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Take the Vienna Symphony Orchestra lib or negotiate for the money? I don't think I have to elaborate at this moment. I think you get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Take the library and ask them if they're going to send you 4 PC's to install it on.
    How so true!
    Styxx

Talking Re: What would yo do?

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Depends on which you need - more money or more samples. Anyone can have enough money but you can never have enough samples
    I haven't even touched the surface of your library. I'm not sure, on one hand the money would allow me to go on a long over due vacation. On the other hand the Lib would be useful in later projects. Then again, there is always the possibility of a seat on the Space Shuttle.
    Styxx

That's an interesting decision you have to make there... is it the full package you are talking about? That would be hard to pass up....

I think I'd take the library (We're talking about the 6000 dollar version right?). I mean, that's alot of money... but I'd probably just waste half of it on random crap anyways, might as well have something that I can get some value out of in the long run right?
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by jc5
    That's an interesting decision you have to make there... is it the full package you are talking about? That would be hard to pass up....
    Well, to be honest with you I am not quite sure what is offered as far as "package". I haven't had time to investigate even what this lib has to offer. Heard of it but never read into it.
    (We're talking about the 6000 dollar version right?).
    I have no idea. Hmm, maybe I would be best talking a bit more on this ghost adventure. I have GPO and GOS lite (less filling) This project would easily benifit from both and I could use the money for something special. Eh, we shall see. Actually, the ball is still in their court with others possibly doing the work. We shall see.
    Styxx

Holly Samples Midi Man! I did a check at Sweetwater and came up with 44 different packages!
    Well, it wasn't specified which one was offered so I guess I'll take them all.
    Geez, there is one near $6000! For a library? What the heck are in those libraries ... the players?
    For that price you should get a free conductor!
    Styxx

I'll take the 6 thousand. I could get a new G5, and all of Gary’s new libs for who knows how long. I already have my wonderful Joani, But then I would have the finest computer, the finest sample libraries and the finest woman. What more could an old fart want? Well, winning that new California lottery today might be nice. I could move far away to some place quiet, build a new home with a killer studio, and put them all in it. If that happened, I'd probably die from too much happiness. So I'll just take the computer, the libs and the wife.

Karl

Go Back to forum