• Register
  • Help

Topic: Am I weird?

Share/Bookmark

Am I weird?

Wait, don't answer that. But I don't know why THIS is both cool yet scary technology. Maybe it might somehow be part of the next generation of dongles?

Karl

Re: Am I weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    Wait, don't answer that. But I don't know why THIS is both cool yet scary technology. Maybe it might somehow be part of the next generation of dongles?

Karl
    I think I'd have to see if it could read band-aids before I'd be sold.

Michael

I'm always worried about security that's keyed to your body. I've seen those movies where theives just take your finger!! Or your eyes- yikes

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett

Karl
    Looks interesting Karl, however upon further investigation, it only turns at 5400 rpm. Maybe a little too slow for sample libraries although my Mac PWRBK has the same rpm and things haven't been adverse to date.

I don't know about the finger swiping though. Could be the weakest link in the system if it developed problems.

John
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    I'm always worried about security that's keyed to your body. I've seen those movies where theives just take your finger!! Or your eyes- yikes
    Uh-huh! That's what occured to me. The imagination reels!

Talking Re: Am I weird?

Am I weird?
    Yes, but that never stopped you.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum