• Register
  • Help

Topic: Broken CD!

Share/Bookmark

Broken CD!

I have broken Disc 1 of my GPO discs. I emailed "gary<at> harps<dot>com." Can anyone verify that this is the appopriate support email address, or is there another one that I should use?

Thanks!

Niels

Re: Broken CD!

Howisit broken? What happens?

Yes address ok

The disc cracked as I was trying to get it out of the case. This is my first time installing the software and I guess the trick is to get your fingers way up under the discs and gently pry upwards. ANyway, it's broken, and I'm dying to use the software, so I hope I get a response soon.

wow. yeah, I almost did this myself and it took me 10 minutes to get it out w/o cracking. The DISK 1 upper left side of the case is tricky, and I now keep the CD's stacked on the lower ones.

Quote Originally Posted by newmewzikboy
    wow. yeah, I almost did this myself and it took me 10 minutes to get it out w/o cracking. The DISK 1 upper left side of the case is tricky, and I now keep the CD's stacked on the lower ones.
    Yeah, they come in a nice package, but I have to sympathize...those CD's are real hard to pry out.

Good luck and that's the right support address (AFAIK).

s

Thumbs up Re: Broken CD!

Not hard to imagine how this could happen. Happened plenty of times with other CD in the past for me. I can assure you that is the correct email address for Mr. Garritan. You will find he has a genuine concern for his customers. I am positive he will send you a replacement. Did you include your home address in your correspondence to him?
    Also, I am sure he will see this post as well.
    Take care.
    Styxx

Thanks, glad to know the customer service is good!

Just got an email from Marianne saying that she would ship one out today. That is great customer service. Looking forward to being a part of the community here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reqs
    Just got an email from Marianne saying that she would ship one out today. That is great customer service. Looking forward to being a part of the community here.
    I had the same problem, and got the same good service. Customer service/satisfaction is a very big thing with Gary.

Richard

Go Back to forum