Hello, everyone -
I'm glad to finally get onto this Forum. I've had some problems logging-on for the last couple of weeks. I got the GPO Group Buy a couple of weeks ago. I had difficulty registering with NI, but they said they had server problems that day. I don't know if this is related to that or not.
Every time that I start my computer, I get 6 screens related to GPO that have to be cleared before I have a clear (my normal) Desktop. These screens are, in order of appearance:
1. A small dialogue box that says "Webpage is not available offline." (I am, of course, not on line during startup).
2. The GPO greeting letter with ". . . /ReadMe.ht . ." in the URL address box. (I guess you can't have partial URLs in posts).
3. A 'blank' webpage stating that it cannot be accessed while offline with . . . w.native-instruments.n . . in the URL address box.
4. The StandAlone GPO.
5. A small dialogue box that says, "GPO is successfully authorized."
6. The NI Registration Tool with all of the numbers filled in.
This is rather bothersome and I haven't found a switch or something to turn them off. Any suggestions would be appreciated.