• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Hi guys

Share/Bookmark

Hi guys

Hi eveyone....it seems like i'm loosing something here...so many time away from this forum.
    Just to let you know that everything is ok...so busy with many TV shows (each one featuring GPO),and with my house changing.....
    I bought a new house with a couple of nice gardens and the warm sun of the country near Rome.
    So I've decided to make a special offer to the GPO customers....
    Every GPO customer (who can prove his purchasing and if here is enough room) will be entertained (included meals-for Styxx included Pizza) for free and for a week in my house,if he/she/it wants to take a trip to Rome.
    Let me know if you like the idea.
    Love
    Francesco
    nothing is forever

Re: Hi guys

OK, now I am sheading real tears.............
    Why is it everytime I read, see pictures, video, or simply hear about Italy I get such a feeling of longing deep inside my heart?
    I bought a new house with a couple of nice gardens and the warm sun of the country near Rome.
    You really know how to hit a guy when he's down! Sounds absolutely beautiful!
    Styxx

Certainly, a most generous offer! I think you just made over 1,000 new friends. What was the last count for the group buy?

How about Texans who want to defect? Do you take refugees?

Seriously, a very kind offer!

…2112
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Hi Francesco,

So good to hear from you. Congratulations to you and your family on your new home.

Thanks for your special offer. I will take you up on your offer to come to your new home in Rome (especially the free pizza). Marianne and I have been wanting to take a long-needed vacation to Italy for some time.

Let's all go see Francesco's new home.

All the best in your new home.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Francesco
    Hi eveyone....it seems like i'm loosing something here...so many time away from this forum.
    Just to let you know that everything is ok...so busy with many TV shows (each one featuring GPO),and with my house changing.....
    Every GPO customer (who can prove his purchasing and if here is enough room) will be entertained (included meals-for Styxx included Pizza) for free and for a week in my house,if he/she/it wants to take a trip to Rome.
    Love
    Francesco

Talking Re: Hi guys

Francesco. I understand there are quite a few of my relatives living in and around Rome. Would you be so kind as to contact as many as you can and tell them it's time to return the favor!

Gary, Let me know what flight your taking so I can stow away in your luggage!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Francesco
    Love
    Francesco
    Well, if I were still dashing around the world fussing with sattelite systems, I would surely be there. But now, I stay home, with a visit to San Francisco every 5 years or so being my big excitement -- except for an occasional close encounter with a mountain lion or coyote.

Richrad

where you near? Mendocino?

Smile Re: Hi guys

Before to reach Rome all the interested forum users can make a visit to Roberto, and so take a tour of the beautiful old town of Casalmaggiore nestled in the center of the musical triangle - Stradivarius, Verdi, and Monteverdi - is minutes from the renowned cities of Cremona, Parma, Mantova and Sabbioneta (a pearl of the Italian Renaissance).
    After this I would like to go with the GPO BUS to Rome as I never visited MY CAPITAL!!!!
    So Francesco I would like to go with GPo friends to your new home, can I?

Best,
    Roberto

My band (Sirius B)have just released a track on Irma records Bologna,so if we come over soon,maybe we could drop by to say Hi.I live close to the Roman city of Bath,(Aquae Sulis) in the UK.
    regards

Go Back to forum