• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hi folks - again

Share/Bookmark

Hi folks - again

Been away for a long while - my system seriously crashed and then I got waylaid by a new job. Been learning orchestration and keyboards a bit.

Did my tutorial on Cubase ever get posted on your site Garry?

Hope everyone is well
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Smile Re: Hi folks - again

Good to see you back, ZeroZero. Yes, your tutorial was posted and appreciated! I just recommended your tutorials to someone (Sherz) over on Cubase.net a few days ago. I have a friend I purchased GPO for through the group buy and he is about to use your tutorial also. So yes, they are both posted and appreciated!

-LFO
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: Hi folks - again

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZero
    Been away for a long while - my system seriously crashed and then I got waylaid by a new job. Been learning orchestration and keyboards a bit.

Did my tutorial on Cubase ever get posted on your site Garry?

Hope everyone is well
    ZeroZero,

Welcome back! Yes, your tutorial "Customizing Cubase Templates for GPO" has been posted on the GPO-Cubase page for quite some time. http://www.garritan.com/tutorial/Cub...tesForGPO.html Thanks again for this invaluable tutorual. I recall you did a part two which I would also like to post (once I find time to get some screenshots).

Sorry to hear about your system crach and I hope you're up and running now. Learning orchestration is a challenge and looking forward to hear some music now that you've been studying.

Thanks for keeping in touch and welcome back to the forum.

Gary Garritan

Hi Gary et al,

Gary do you remember the spread sheet of all the articulations I created too? I wonder if that was any use to others - use freely if you wish. Post it.
    All the music I am creating is not GPO based - but also using a lot of synths, and other live sounds. I am working on a big project but I am not releasing anything until its time - sorry there are no demo's at this time.
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZero
    Hi Gary et al,

Gary do you remember the spread sheet of all the articulations I created too? I wonder if that was any use to others - use freely if you wish. Post it.
    All the music I am creating is not GPO based - but also using a lot of synths, and other live sounds. I am working on a big project but I am not releasing anything until its time - sorry there are no demo's at this time.
    Hi Zero Zero,

Welcome back.

Hey, that spread sheet of articulations sounds useful. Thanks for that if and when it is available.....or did I miss it?

Frank

Go Back to forum