• Register
  • Help

Topic: Downloading VSL performance tool?

Share/Bookmark

Downloading VSL performance tool?

Hello,

I recently bought GS 3.0 and want to use the VSL Performance tool with my
    VSL orchestral samples and Gigastudio. How do I go about registering on the VSL site so that I can download the Performance tool? I've noticed that the registration section on the VSL website has a place to enter your VSL serial #. Seeing as VSL was bundled with GS 3.0, has anyone been able to register
    Gigastudio in order to download this Performance tool? I'm in the same
    predicament with Kontakt 2. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Downloading VSL performance tool?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfetho
    Hello,

Seeing as VSL was bundled with GS 3.0, has anyone been able to register
    Gigastudio in order to download this Performance tool?
    Tom
    Vsl is not bundled with GS3. Only demos of their instruments that use the performance tool (simulated using Imidi rules), and stripped-down versions of the standard instruments in their library are included with GS3. this does not make you a register-able (??? I love making up new words) VSL user-rather someone who is left (just as they want you) wishing they had that stuff-perf-tool etc-

Sorry to bust your bubble-If you want to know what that tool is like, open one of the VSL legato instruments bundled with GS3 and play it with your keyboard/sequencer. It's cool. Really.

Belbin

Re: Downloading VSL performance tool?

Yes, if you want VSL performance instruments then you have to pay for them :>)

My recommendation would be to get the Horizon French Oboe if you want to see what it is like living in the real world. Not only do you get a lovely oboe (complete with all articulations/repetitions) but you get a Cor Anglais and an Eb (I think) clarinet.

D

Go Back to forum