Topic: FREE ethnic percussions one-shot samples

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up FREE ethnic percussions one-shot samples

FREE ethnic percussions one-shot samples
    ----------------------------------------

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

can be downloaded (and use it for free !) :

MANJEERA (refill version – 0,99 mb, wavs version – 2,89 mb ( 1,8 mb compressed as .zip ) - 14 one-shot wav samples

and

SANGBAN (refill version – 315 kb, wavs version – 1,38 mb ( 906 kb compressed as .zip ) - 17 one-shot wav samples

All of those samples were recorded at 96000 hz/24 bits , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit ! All of those are original and produced by myself .

All samples are royalty-free. This means that you can use the samples in your own compositions and songs without paying any further royalties (but you are, however, not allowed to sell or redistribute any or all of the samples as a sample pack , refill , sf2, etc, or on a sample CD).

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
    composer

Thumbs up Re: FREE ethnic percussions one-shot samples

Unfortunatelly i have very bad news about my health . I will try to explain with my so bad english (sorry for this !).
    Wasn't enough 2 heart-attacks (1998 and 2002) ! This year (january 2005) i was discovered with advanced pulmonary cancer . I already made it all what it's possible (citostatics treatments , chobalt therapy , naturist treatments , various meds , everything ) but the results are very bad . By now the rest of my life it's only 6-7 months (maybe 7-8 , maybe 5-6) . That's all ! And i'm only 45 years old ... There it's nothing to do . Because of this now , in my last months of my live , tryng to do all my best to help how many musicians i can to be abble to buy my samples cd's , because they need these. Because of this , for example , the price of SuperPercussions FX (2,64 Gb - 26.000 one-shot wav samples - 116 $) has changed to 29 $ ( i have some sponsors who help me to do this).
    This is probably the last year of my life ...

Doru

Re: FREE ethnic percussions one-shot samples

Wow Doru, really sorry to hear about that... I hope that you can at least remain comfortable and appreciate life for however long you have left... Your service to fellow musicians in providing free and low priced samples of high quality has always been highly admirable. And the price reductions are an immensely generous gesture on your part.

Wow, sorry to hear that! I dunno what to say about your illness, it's a shock.
    I hope you are not suffering too much. You are always helpful and open to share. Thank you very much for your contributions.

I made my first real song on the computer because of your samples. ''Entry in the numb state'' it was. It was my view of the entry in a paradise of some kind.

I'm sincerly glad to know you through the weblines.
    Francois Jolin
    www.eonsounds.com

oh no..... this is very very saddening news. I've seen you around the net from the first days i started making PC music. You are a name known to all for your kindness towards musicians.

I hope everything goes well and your health gets back in track again!

Sincerely
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

man that is tough, but if this is the last year of your life then make it the best year of your life do everything you have dreamed of do(what your capable of doing) also look into eastern medicine you will be suprised at what it can do fo you*including zen* you may find that perhaps even though the doctors have said so you might have few more good years left^_*
    Hope everything goes well as well as it can
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Hi Duro, it's a shock for us all to hear this and I've been into your samples as you know. I used them in my electronic ambient stuff alot, here's a mockup:

http://student-kmt.hku.nl/~sid/downl...bernetics2.mp3

I hope you enjoy it and I can assure you that you've done great work and I for one am honored to be using your stuff.

All the best,
    -Sid.

Quote Originally Posted by DORUMALAIA
    Unfortunatelly i have very bad news about my health . I will try to explain with my so bad english (sorry for this !).
    Wasn't enough 2 heart-attacks (1998 and 2002) ! This year (january 2005) i was discovered with advanced pulmonary cancer . I already made it all what it's possible (citostatics treatments , chobalt therapy , naturist treatments , various meds , everything ) but the results are very bad . By now the rest of my life it's only 6-7 months (maybe 7-8 , maybe 5-6) . That's all ! And i'm only 45 years old ... There it's nothing to do . Because of this now , in my last months of my live , tryng to do all my best to help how many musicians i can to be abble to buy my samples cd's , because they need these. Because of this , for example , the price of SuperPercussions FX (2,64 Gb - 26.000 one-shot wav samples - 116 $) has changed to 29 $ ( i have some sponsors who help me to do this).
    This is probably the last year of my life ...

Doru
    Sad, but your comments are also inspirational. I'll remember you in my prayers.

I hate dead... but, it's really sad for you.. and sad is a small word for this...
    well! it's a real great sound librairie! you've done a great work!

Best wishes...

Go Back to forum