• Register
  • Help

Topic: Audio Dead To DP 4.5

Share/Bookmark
    Overlooking NYC, from Weehawken, New Jersey, USA

Audio Dead To DP 4.5

MAC OS 10.3.9 Kontakt Player 1.1.8.003

Was working last night. As far as I could tell I simply hit the solo button in the tracks window. Unsoloed... Could never get GPO to play since. My keyboard is triggering the samples and the Kontakt player VU is showing audio activity, but the corresponding tracks in the Mixer Window show no activity, as if the cables were cut. Oh, and no sound of course. Absynth and Mach 5 came back and work fine. Loaded an earlier version of the same piece, and the Kontakt Player plays fine. I return to this version and the problem returns. All the tracks have play activated in blue. I'm baffled.

Wha' Happen'?

Erik

Re: Audio Dead To DP 4.5

It is possible that you still have something soloed. Try this,... go to the mixing board (command M) and highlight all the midi and audio tracks so they are visible in the mixer, then scroll from extreme left to right and look for a yellow solo button, that's probably all it is.

dpDan

I plead guilty (of stupidity) with an explanation. The instrument tracks for my two instances of GPO were below the visible area of the tracks window. The Solo seems to have turned off both play buttons. Got it! And so it goes when you always make your way into the studio exhausted after a long day only an hour before bed.

Good night, and thanks for your help.

Oh, we talked about GPO strings and Giga once. I'm still holding on to my money and watching things unfold. Did you see the orchestra library for a budget of 3000 discussion on unicornation?

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Ghoul
    Did you see the orchestra library for a budget of 3000 discussion on unicornation?

Erik
    Yes I did Erik, wasn't that a hoot?

I say use real instruments, gee whiz.
    Three grand to spend sounds like a lot of money, but you do have to pay for a studio and the players,

But it could be done and it would be gorgeous.
    As far as waitnig for things to unfold, keep holding onto your cash, because GPO Advanced is gonna be awesome.
    You think GPO has made everyone look,.. wait till GPO Advanced comes out... HOLY COW!

I'm always glad to help Erik,

dpDan

Thanks Dan.

Go Back to forum