• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO bundled with Finale - full version or light?

GPO bundled with Finale - full version or light?

I am a seasoned user of Finale and have just found out that GPO is bundled with Finale 2006 version. Does anyone know if the GPO included with Finale is the full version out of the box or is it a lighter version with certain features removed.

I have always kept up with my updates to Finale and will probably update to 2006 but will feel a bit yuk if I discover I've paid out for both full products when I could have waited and got everything in just an update to 'Finale'.

Has anyone here got their hands on Finale 2006 and tried it with the bundled GPO?

Many thanks.
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: GPO bundled with Finale - full version or light?

The GPO bundled with F2k6 is a "lite" version.

If you are buying F2k6 and want the full GPO version, there is an upgrade path available.

No F2k6 demos are yet available.
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Go Back to forum