• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: FireGS's New Music website

OT: FireGS's New Music website

Hi there,

Been quite a while since i last posted... im just waiting for a new Garritan product to come out...if i sit here and wait and post about waiting...and wait more, it makes it worse. ANYWAY

Some may remember my old Z.R.E.O. project website, www.zreo.net , which officially closed July 1st. *sad*

But as a new surprise to everyone, I opened a new music website, www.zeldamusic.org . Many of you are not video game fans, but i thought that maybe youd be interested in seeing what ive been doing with myself.

~Sam Ferrara~

Re: OT: FireGS's New Music website

Howdy there!

I like the look of the new website! Looks a lot like the old one, but the color scheme is more appealing, in my opinion. Nice work! I just started playing my younger sister's Zelda Wind Waker, so I'll be back to download music from it!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: OT: FireGS's New Music website

Hey Fire! Nice, very nice work bud!

Re: OT: FireGS's New Music website

Awesome site Sam. I was just wondering the other day how things were coming along. I hope they are moving beter now than they were. Keep up the fantastic work.

For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Go Back to forum