• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stuck midi Notes!!!! Urrrghhhh

Share/Bookmark

Stuck midi Notes!!!! Urrrghhhh

Ever since I downloaded the latest version of giga., my midi notes get stuck almost everytime I hit play! I can\'t get anything done. it\'s really is frustrating. Anyone have the same problem..or have a possible solution?

Re: Stuck midi Notes!!!! Urrrghhhh

i\'ve got the same problem, only since new version, also. In the settings-hardware routing, I notice when the notes stick, the settings have changed. Midi port in 1 is Dakota 1 (Frontier sound card with MIDI). Midi port 2 is supposed to be Dakota 2, but it unexplicably goes to Dakota 1 or NONE. When I reset the Midi in 2 port to Dakota 2 and hit APPLY, the problem is fixed, at least for a short while till it happens again, and again, and again. I work on quick deadlines and this is making me a little nuts. Gigastudio is amazing and I love it, but the money I\'ve paid my recording engineer while I\'m screwing around with this could probably buy me a nice little house in Mendocino.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Stuck midi Notes!!!! Urrrghhhh

i\'ve got the same problem, only since new version, also. In the settings-hardware routing, I notice when the notes stick, the settings have changed. Midi port in 1 is Dakota 1 (Frontier sound card with MIDI). Midi port 2 is supposed to be Dakota 2, but it unexplicably goes to Dakota 1 or NONE. When I reset the Midi in 2 port to Dakota 2 and hit APPLY, the problem is fixed, at least for a short while till it happens again, and again, and again. I work on quick deadlines and this is making me a little nuts. Gigastudio is amazing and I love it, but the money I\'ve paid my recording engineer while I\'m screwing around with this could probably buy me a nice little house in Mendocino.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Back to forum