• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: How Are our British Friends Doing?

Orcas Island

How Are our British Friends Doing?

Todays bombings in London were horrific.

I hope our members are okay.

Our thoughts are with those who have been personally affected by this tragedy.

Let us know how you are doing and if we can help.

Gary Garritan

Re: How Are our British Friends Doing?

I'm far enough away from it all here in Scotland but my thoughts too are with those in the capital. A sad day.

The events have come as a shock to all of us here. Profound condolences to the family and friends of those affected by these events.

Yes - scary.

One of my team was heading down to London today, but thankfully it all happened before she got there, and so was safe.

Thank goodness for the courage and hardwork of our emergency services, and "the general public" who worked together to help each other.
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Just sad

I was supposed to be in London today, as well as several other people I know. Fortunatly my friends weren't near the tube stations and I made my journey through the city two days earlier than I was planning to.

Bravo to the emergency services for their superb response to the threat, and my heart goes out to everyone that has been affected by the bombings. We're lucky that this seemed to have been planned to disrupt rather than cause massive fatailities.

Salisbury, UK

Regrettably, those who place bombs on public transport during the morning rush-hour hope for more than disruption. The current death toll is 36. The idea replicates the bombs in Paris and Madrid in recent times.

San Francisco Bay Area

But also, IRA in London was an issue in the past. The strong determination and experience of the people will prevail.

West Seneca, NY

Many prayers to the victims of this spineless crime against the innocent!

My strong solidarity to all British people.

Nothing is more stupid and useless than attacking civilians.

The blood chain will never stop in this way.

My personals two fears:
    - Italy is the third America's "friend" government in the european list: Spain, UK, and now...we risk to be the next.

- I hope that no army will react creating more violence and blood, or really the chain will never be broken.

Please God, help us.

Go Back to forum