• Register
  • Help

Topic: Q: re: RMX user manual

Q: re: RMX user manual

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I have been away for awhile and haven't been in this forum in a while.

If I remember correctly there was expectations of a printed (or PDF) RMX manual floating around. Any info on ETA yet?

Re: Q: re: RMX user manual

Almost there...it's coming out great too!

We'll let everyone know about it as soon as it's available...both on this forum and via email.

All the best,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I look forward to the manual's release. While I love the tutorials sometimes a doc would be helpful to refresh myself on some small detail of kits or edit groups for example.

Yeah...you'll dig it, because it's really comprehensive with instant access to just the info you need, right from within the plug-in. :-)

I do all my manual reading in bed (I use an iBook for PDFs). Yes, I know it's sad. Please tell me the RMX manual can also be read outside the plug-in, Eric?

(Which just goes to show you can never please all the people all the time)...

Kind regards.

Absolutely! You can read it on any computer.

It will even CREATE pdf files of chapters for you on the fly to print and read wherever you like...you guys will really like it I think. :-)

Since the manual will always get updated with every plug-in update, it will never be out of date with the software...so it's really the best of all worlds.

Sounds excellent, Eric. I can't wait.

Oh, wait - I can, since my iBook's screen doesn't work anymore since this morning...

Kind regards.

Any news on this ?

Very close...huge job, but it will be very worth the wait.

spectrum :-)

Go Back to forum