Updated Deconvolver version 1.9 is now available for download. Deconvolver is a standalone Windows application which allows audio engineers to recover impulse responses from previously recorded test tone sine sweeps by means of a highly precise deconvolution process.
This version has been totally reworked since the previous version release. The total rewrite allowed us to fix a range of various issues and improve the overall functionality: now Deconvolver supports multi-channel files; all created files now have a "dc" suffix added to them - this ensures that original files would not be overwritten during conversion. Version 1.9 also fixes problems with the "Reversed technique" mode that were available in the previous version.
Voxengo Deconvolver features:
* True FFT deconvolution
* Reversed test tone deconvolution technique
* Minimum-phase transform option
* Reads 8, 16, 24, 32, 64 bit PCM and IEEE WAV files
* Writes 8, 16, 24 PCM and 32 IEEE WAV files
* Multi-channel file support
* Batch support
* Built-in DC removal filter
* Built-in test tone generator
* Automatic stereo normalization
* 64-bit processing
* All sample rates supported
Voxengo Deconvolver is available on-line for USD 29.95. To get more information and to access the downloads please visit the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/