• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics/UltraFocus won't load after VSL autho

Spectrasonics/UltraFocus won't load after VSL autho

Can someone help me?

All of a sudden Spectrasonics Atmosphere and Trilogy as well as my USB Ultrafocus started crashing Logic (Stylus RMX works just fine). The AU manager will not authorize them despite numerous attempts, reinstallations, reset and rescans, etc. I have all the current versions of the plugs, I'm running Logic 7.1, and OS 10.3.9. They all worked fine up till yesterday.
    The only thing I can think of that changed is that I recently entered an authorization code for my XSKey for Logic. This was a "permanent" autho for the VSL performance tool. When I purchased their French Oboe, they sent me a temporary XSKey code and just recently sent me this permanent one. Ever since I entered that code I've been having these problems. Anyone else? Is there a way to de-authorize something on the xskey? (I have to start working on a show tomorrow. Aaaah!!)

Thanks in advance.

Re: Spectrasonics/UltraFocus won't load after VSL autho

Nevermind. It started working. It could be because I simply unplugged the XSKey from the USB port and reattached it. Or it could be because I made a ritual sacrifice to the computer gods. Or maybe a butterfly flapped its wings on the other side of the world. Who knows. This thing is more unpredictable than my wife on a bad hair day.

Go Back to forum