• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hi Everybody

Decatur Illinois

Hi Everybody

Just wanted to drop a line to say hi to everyone at the ol' Garritan forum. It's been quite a while since I've posted and I just wanted to say hi to all the old regulars that have helped me so much the last year or two. Gary, Styxx, DPdan, Falcon, Christopher, Joseph, Hardy, Johnny Lost, Neo, Snorlax, and any others I am not remembering at the moment. I just havent had time to post lately and I have a minute or two tonight so here it is. I still work in the HVAC field but just recently did a short film for the Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assualt and am currently working on a trailer for a video game. It also looks as if there are a few commercials coming in the next couple of weeks and maybe a couple independent studio films from "Dreamscape" out of Champaign Illinois. Ofcourse atleast a little or a lot of GPO makes it into almost everything I write for picture. I'm not able to quit my day job yet but I'm trying. Maybe in a few years. This weekend I'm on standby for a team involved in the 48 hour film festival. (a freebee ) but fun none-the-less. I hope that everyone is doing well and for those of you that I havent met on here before, I cant say enough about what a great and inspirational resource this forum has been to me to get started in making money for what it is that is my passion. Music. Thanks everyone and I'll try to contribute more from here on out.

West Seneca, NY

Re: Hi Everybody

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Eric! Nice to hear from you! Sounds like you're a busy man lately! Gee, what else do you have going on?

Hi Eric! Long time no see.

hmmm. What is your excuse for your absence? It's not like you have been a busy man or anything like THAT! (Sheesh!!! ) You getting ANY sleep?
    "Welcome" back!

Jerry Wickham
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!

UK- teeming with life....

Nice to see some old names from the 'golden period' turn up again!

May you never be earthed Eric.

Hey, Eric!

Glad to hear you've got some good things happening. Hope the gigs keep on rolling in so that you can make your living doing what you love. There ain't nothing like it!

And don't worry about all that sleep stuff. You can catch up on sleep the first year and a half that you're dead. Life is for living (and making music)!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer

Go Back to forum