• Register
  • Help

Topic: Online midi scores?

Online midi scores?

Are there any free online midi scores? Preferably of filmmusik... I would really like to have a lok at it

Re: Online midi scores?

is one to start with

lots of classical midi's of varying quality

and a general search engine for links to midi files.

hope these get you started but as i said the quality of these can vary enormously, there are more bad ones than good ones.

mick ó c

Thanks alot... any good one you can recommed?

Oh... and do you have any idea if there are any film score sheets online? Notation and all

I would strongly recommend that you check that no copyright issues exist on any files - midi or notation - prior to downloading or sharing.
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

If you are interested in classical music, Kunst der Fuge is the place to go. They've got some real quality MIDI's.

here is on with a lot of classical scores, http://www.dlib.indiana.edu/variatio...symphonic.html

OK! Where the heck were these links when I asked about movie scores a while back??!?!? It's my fault, I asked for scores to buy on paper. I thank you for the links!!

Captain Hook (if you see Pan let me know!)

Go Back to forum